Artist of the Day: New Orleans Voodoo House - Sherrie Isenberg

Architecture Photography - New Orleans House Voodoo - 8x10 Fine Art Photograph - New Orleans, Travel Photography, Landscape, Reverend Zombie
new orleans voodoo house

Well folks, it's been a day of the ordinary and otherworldliness. Ordinary: the business of work and quotidian duties. Otherworldliness: a strange and wonderful new idea.

This photograph expresses the day up to this moment.
---
artist bio: I come from a family of very talented artists, so I'm very familiar with the term "living in someone's shadow". But I'm actually proud and grateful to be there, because it only motivates and inspires me to be the artist that I've longed to be all my life. My whole family, including my children, inspire me almost on a daily basis.  My interest in photography began when I was a kid. My first camera was a Kodak Pocket Instamatic, with an extender on top and flash cubes. My model was our toy poodle, Sophie. Fast forward a few decades (I won't say how many) and I'm shooting with a Canon....not top of the line, but the nicest I've ever had the privilege of shooting with. Then I discovered my new love....CS5. I love the whole post-processing phase of my workflow...that's when I'm "in the zone" so to speak. When I'm most able to express myself. I only hope that I am able to convey and communicate the story and the feeling behind each and every one of my images.

No comments:

Post a Comment