Artist of the Day: Prints - Marta

Big Screen-Print Poster ( 50 x 70 cm) 19.7" x 27.6" inches
happy
 Original Screenprint / SIZE A3 / Voltaire Quote
like
BIG Screenprint POSTER. 50 X 70 CM
self
Modern Original Screenprint / SIZE A3 /
now

I've been a collector of quotes for almost all of my life as mantras, lifelines, affirmation. This year quotes are my North Star.

Seville, Spain based artist has created a series of prints that feature wise advice as inspiration for a better, more present life.
---
artist bio: My name is Marta. I´m an artist, mainly a printmaker. Måridee was created with the idea of using the traditional printing techniques,applied to ordinary objects.  Using my more artistic background, and design ideas, to bring art and beauty to everyday life. I like to work with metal, linoleum, plastic and so many other different surfaces. Were I can make a mark and reproduce it. https://www.facebook.com/Marideestudio & https://www.marideestudio.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment