Artist of the Day: Johnny Cash Day of the Dead - Robot Soda

johnny cash day of the dead robotsoda

November 1 is the first day of Day of the Dead and is the day we honor our beloved departed adult family and friends. November 2 is the day we honor children. I don't know if there is a day reserved for our departed animals.

For the last few weeks, I've been thinking of my uncle, my great-grandmother, my mother-in-law, and then one other.

Robot Soda opened its esty store two days ago and doesn't have a bio yet, so, until they get one, I'll make one for them.

artist bio: I'm a bad ass designer. As far as I'm concerned, Johnny Cash may be Cash'd Out, but he is the King of the Undead.
 
 "This [print]is a glow in the dark Silkscreen Poster created by Robot Soda for the for the Iconoclastic Dead art show in Mexico City. The posters are screen-printed on SBS (Solid Bleached Sulfate) the highest quality and paper board substrate."

No comments:

Post a Comment