Watch & Listen Dog Days of Summer Playlist: August 3-5

summer somewhere else karolina lilpop

The dog days came early this summer, then the rains cooled things off, but, it looks like the sweltering heat is here for the duration.

With the election just around the corner, listening to NPR in the car is out, unless I want to twist into a knot. Same goes for the news.

Why am I doing something as antiquated as listening to the radio? I've listened to my playlists way too many times, and I still! haven't signed up for spotify. It is time for a new playlist that fits the temperature and the mood of the times.

Maybe it's time for that road trip, or to get on a plane and take off for a cooler climate. If that's not in the cards for you, you can always take a staycation on the couch and keep your favorite chilled drink company.

How are you staying cool?

I'm watching the Olympics to stay cool, and keep my cool.

Who Let the Dogs Out - Baha Men
Diamond Dogs - Beck
Time of the Season - The Zombies
Time of the Season - Ben Taylor Band
Dystopia (The Earth is on Fire) - YACHT
What Am I Gonna Do - Dog Party
Time to Get Away - LCD Sound System
Big Jet Plane - Angus and Julia Stone
Trip - Vacationers
Dog Eyes - Wye Oak
Walking the Dog - Aerosmith
Thirsty - The National
Dog Coffee - Ani Difranco
Wild Pack of Family Dogs - Modest Mouse
Hound Dog - Elvis Presley
Atomic Dog - George Clinton & Parliment Funkadelic
The Underdog - Spoon
Man on Fire - Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeroes
These Days - Dr. Dog
Down is the New Up - Radiohead
Dear Mr. President - Fitz and the Tantrums
Rave On - M. Ward
I'm Alright (It's Heavy) - Holy Water Buffalo
My Better Self - Tennis
When We're Dancing - Twin Shadow
Can Your Monkey Do the Dog - Bo Diddley
Jump into the Fire - Harry Nillson
Hot As Day - Wye Oak
Dog Days Are Over - Florence and the Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment