Watch and Listen Weekend Playlist

For the last few years, I've had suitcase dreams. I'm either packing a suitcase, losing a suitcase, or lugging a suitcase around.

Suitcase is a nice word for baggage.

What I know for sure, is it is time to listen to what my dreams have been trying so hard to tell me: Sister friend, it is time for you to sit down, unpack your bags, and hand those fools their baggage claim tickets.

How about from now all of us declare we will carry only our own bags? Don't you feel lighter already!

It's pretty clear from the play list that I am having attitude this weekend.

Have yourself some attitude, too.

Miranda Lambert - Baggage Claim

Aretha Franklin - Respect

Zeus - Are You Going to Waste My Time?

Jack White - Love Interruption

Lissie - Go Your Own Way

Ramones - Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

Erasure - A Little Respect

Heartless Bastards - Simple Feeling

Peter Bjorn & John I Know You Don't Love Me

Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan - Come Undone

Elbow - Grounds for Divorce

Wye Oak - Holy Holy

Joss Stone - Karma

No comments:

Post a Comment