Artist of the Day: AulaniPhotography

AulaniPhotography aulaniphotography.etsy.com

This is exactly how I feel, and how I look today.

Artist Bio:
Not a day goes by that my mind is not thinking about creating something. I am happiest when my creativity is being put to use, and photography has always been my biggest love. Nothing excites me more than returning home with pictures to go through and finding that one image that stuns my eyes and makes my heart ache with happy pride.

I have always been a crafty person and my mom always tells this story from back when I was three-- I used to get up in the morning and watch the art programs that used to play on T.V. One day I was watching and I brought to my sleeping mom a basket I made all by myself. She said it was cut, there was glue, and it was woven together...and I was only 3. She always tells me that she wishes she had kept it. Well the passion for art and crafty things has been with me my entire life, and I finally decided that it was time to sell my art. I put a lot of time and heart into the pieces of art I create, and I love doing it.

Links:
Blog- http://AulaniPhotography.blogspot.com/
Facebook: http://facebook.com/AulaniPhoto

No comments:

Post a Comment