Artist of the Day: Chihuahua in a Scarf - Lucy Snowe

Chihuahua in a Scarf Lucy Snowe lucysnowephotography.etsy.com

I love this photo. Love this dog. Guess what's happening at my house tonight? Sorry Harley, it's scarf night.

Artist Bio:
"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is going to cave in." — From the film, American Beauty

To enter my shop click here:
www.etsy.com/shop/lucysnowephotography

I also have another etsy shop for limited edition and larger prints that I am still in the process of opening:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/moonteaphoto

I live as a hermit in the Pacific Northwest, in a tiny town with no stop lights. My neighbors think I've moved away, at the grocery store, they often ask, "Do you still live here?" I miss the anonymity of Los Angeles, but I do like watching the wild duck parade her tiny ducklings around the pond.

I love the cinematography on Wallander. I love reading mysteries with yellowed pages. I love Hitchcock and I would say I want to live inside the Trouble with Harry. Martha Graham slays me. And I love all things vintage.

My husband is a cowboy, riding horses, raising cattle and peacocks, tooling leather, and can't understand for one minute why in the world anyone would buy a photograph of a little dog wrapped up in a scarf... :)

I also have another etsy shop for limited edition and larger prints that I am still in the process of opening:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/moonteaphoto

You can find my shop on Facebook, where I share new items and special deals: www.facebook.com/pages/Lucy-Snowe-Photography/213996281951514

No comments:

Post a Comment