Artist of the Day: Bare Winter Tree with Red Berries - Heather Green

Bare Winter Tree with Red Berries Heather Green briole.etsy.com

Happy Winter Solstice everybody!

Shortest day. Longest night. First day of Winter. That much closer to Spring.

Artist Bio:
Hello, my name is Heather Green and I am inspired by color, nature and travel and think you will find that my photography reflects these passions and more. I grew up on a farm in Minnesota, moved to New Orleans and settled in St. Louis after Hurricane Katrina blew me north. I was lucky enough to pick up a cute Cajun guy along the way. Our friends now all clamber to come over when my husband is crafting his authentic Cajun cuisine. I grew up being crafty and I am a fifth generation quilter, going back to my great, great Grandma. My mom, Jan Douglas, is a nationally recognized quilt designer. I love expanding my perception of the world by photographing everyday items or places in a new or artistic way. I hope you enjoy what you see!

Check out my facebook fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/briolephotography

No comments:

Post a Comment