Artist of the Day: Surrender - Pauline Stanley


Surrender Pauline Stanley raraavisstudio.blogspot.com

I don't know why I fight so hard, swim against the tide, soldier on, even when all I want to say is, I'm out, especially since I know that only when one surrenders, life flows in its truest course, like a river to the sea. Perhaps its because I like the struggle so much. Or maybe because I have a plan. Or that I think I know what's best for me, even if it goes against the little voice in my heart whispering otherwise. It's probably because I'm iron-steel-titanium stubborn. Once I've made a choice, I am sticking to it.

Well, so far, that hasn't worked out so well, so I've decided to do what much wiser people have done: surrender.

I found this photo by Pauline Stanely on etsy. Synchronicity at work! You'll have to click on page three to see it and other message photos since her shop features a variety of goods.

Artist bio:
My photography/design and hand crafted goods are inspired by color, shape, pattern, nature and just about everything vintage. All items are created from original designs or photographs and are handmade in Richmond, VA.

We use eco friendly water based ink for our screen prints and we try to use natural products as much as possible. All products are sweat shop free.

Custom orders maybe available upon request.
For wholesale questions, please contact me at paulinetstanley [!at] gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting my shop!

My blog: raraavisstudio.blogspot.com
My other shop: fashionhousevintage.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment