Artist of the Day: Don't Pet the Sweaty Things - Vivian Loulou

Don't Sweat the Petty Things Vivian Loulou joykeeper.etsy.com

This typography illstration is the perfect fit for my mood today. Pettiness is really, really hard not to sweat, especially when it's of the variety that hits that one nerve that's already frayed. Guess it's time to get a cool drink and moooove on!

I plan to spend my weekend painting. What are you going to do?

Check out the other pithy and whimsical illustrations at Loulou's etsy shop.

Artist bio:I am Vivian Loulou, the artist behind Joykeeper. All the items here are creation from my heart.I work in my own graphic studio, WhiteIsNotAColour Studio with my partners. (www.whiteisnotacolour.com )

I am specialize in paper goods, cards, miscellaneous fabric goods, children art prints and children book.

Joykeeper aims at producing unique, high quality art print with happy & positive quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment