Artist of the Day: Teasdale, Utah - Steven Heward

Teasdale, Utah - Steven Heward porcelainpendant.etsy.com









This painter is from my neck of the desert. I plan to check local gallery listings to see if he's represented. I love his desert portraits, and his train painting.

etsy bio:
I attended the University of Utah where I studied Portrait painting and Figure drawing under Alvin Gittins. I am currently doing Commissioned Portraits, Landscapes (mainly Plein air) and Animal/Western works. I also have owned a Dental Lab where I worked with porcelain. We specialize in toothart. We have been recognized by "Ripley's Believe It or Not" and "The Guinness book of World Records" as well as hundreds of other magazines and TV shows throughout the world, including the Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda.

No comments:

Post a Comment