Artist of the Day: Free Spirit - Shira Sela


Free Spirit - Shira Sela www.shirasela.com shira.etsy.com

This illustration by Shira Sela reflects the exact state of being I'm inhabiting today. I am about to embark on a journey in six hours. I like to think of it as a journey back to myself. It's been a very long time since I've been called a free spirit. The last time I can recall was the summer of 2003 at a novel workshop with Jonis Agee. She wrote free spirit next to my name. I remember being surprised, and inwardly flattered. I'd like to get back to the place where my creativity, which I think of as my spirit, is truly free.

For more information about the featured artist, click on the links provided under the illustration. I've included her bio. here.

Bio:

I am an illustrator and designer. I work with both traditional and digital mediums and I love to use inks, markers and pastels as well as various graphic and illustration software.

No comments:

Post a Comment