Artist of the Day: Ninny Boxes - Lynn Whipple

Lynn Whipple

Lynn Whipple

I've been following Lynn Whipple's work ever since I came across her art in a magazine years ago. Again, she is a contemporary artist that has had tremendous influence on my own work.

Bio:
I am deeply grateful to live my life as an artist.
Play and discovery are my dearest and most constant companions. white type white type white type There are a zillion tiny challenges in each art making experience, and white type white type white type so often I find, just as many small, sweet victories. Without a doubt, white type white type white type living creatively is the most enjoyable and satisfying game I know.

Please visit my blog.
Here is where I share things I find inspiring, interesting, or just plain goofy.
Where you'll find my Show and Workshop schedule and a page to discuss
"100 Bad Paintings (so you had better get started)."
from lynnwhipple.com

No comments:

Post a Comment