Nanoing A Novel in Thirty Days: Subject & Prompts

I really haven't been able to settle on a subject for this year's nano marathon, so I decided to let chance decide. You too may be desperate to come up with an idea you can commit the month to, and then also the following months of revising and rewriting.

I've included directions to the process I call Random Words, but you can call it whatever you like. Hope it works for you.

Directions:
a. cut and paste a section from an online newspaper or magazine.
b. enlarge the words and cut them out.
c. ask a question.
d. pull 2-7 words and tape them under your question.
e. respond to the answer.
f. ask another question.

For the prompts I used the same process for all thirty days of November. I'm a little behind nanoing already, but I should have my idea figured out tomorrow.

Random Words




Prompts:



No comments:

Post a Comment