The Coffee Project: October 3, 2010

October 3, 2010

A few of you, and by few, I mean the tiny handful of people who receive the daily photos or even know about this blog, have seen these photos already. For those of you who haven't, and care, what I'm doing is photographing my father every time we meet for coffee, which is almost everyday.

Although we've been meeting every day for years now, I just started photographing him.

I wish I had been taking photos the last five years, but better now than later, or never. I started taking photos and sending them back in August and will probably just post them from now on, but once I figure out how, I'll post the earlier photos altogether.

In case you're wondering, he's the same Daniel from and my 2009 Veteran's Day post.

No comments:

Post a Comment