Women's History Month - Margaret Atwood

Margaret Atwood

The King's English hosted a reading with Margaret Atwood quite a few years back in the auditorium of Judge Memorial High School. I had hoped to have Atwood sign my book, (even though I was certain I'd ask her an asinine question like, what's your favorite book?), but my number was 433 so I decided it would probably be better to head over to Mazza's to dine on muhamara (walnuts, pomegranate molasses, toasted bread crumbs, olive oil, roasted bell peppers & spices, ground to a paste and served with lettuce leaves), and a baked eggplant sandwich for lunch, then head next door to TKE and purchase a presigned copy later that afternoon.

Click on any of the links and I believe you will fall instantly in love with the mind of this brilliant writer.

Margaret Atwood's website, blog,Margaret Atwood Society, plethora of links at Fantastic Fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment